Wednesday 17 October 2012

THE MINAUDIERE



 
The French call it a minaudiere. We call it a box clutch. No doubt we'll never use glamourous words such as "minaudiere" here and never be as sophisticated as the French women. Maybe it's their porcelain complexion, or just maybe, it's their thick black eyeliner...
 
I've fallen head over heels in love with my H&M Anna Dello Russo minaudiere - ahem!, and find every opportunity to use it. This small box clutch cost RM199, and is worth every penny and the long queue getting in even though it can't hold much. The shade of turquoise is fresh, accented with gold charms and trinkets. The cute chihuahua clasp is a plus point.
 
I love my nails in the 1st picture. It's a DIY with OPI's The Colour of Minnie. In the 2nd pic, I'm wearing OPI's Call Me Gwen-ever (orange) and OPI's Nicki Minaj's Metallic 4 Life (black glitter), also from OPI, coz I was testing out Halloween-themed nails. 


No comments:

Post a Comment